I would like to thank Amy Uthus Ceramics for nominating my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award! Amy is an artist and works with ceramics. I recommend you check out her post Images from my project in Denmark.
The rules of accepting this award are pretty simple to follow. First, you must thank the person who nominated you; secondly, tell seven random things about yourself; then nominate up to fifteen other bloggers for this award, and let them know you’ve nominated them. Ok, so here goes…
7 random things about me:
- I can’t carry a tune.
- Stories about people achieving their dreams make me all teary.
- Watching youtube videos about fluffy kittens and/or cute little kids is fun.
- I love finding images in pouffy clouds.
- Coloring inside the lines was always important to me.
- Green used to be my favorite color, but now I think I like blue better.
- I believe in angels.
The blogs I would like to nominate for this award are…
Meanwhile, back at the ranch. http://veederranch.com/
Michigan in pictures. http://michpics.wordpress.com/
This, that and whatever else I can think of. http://thisthatandwhateverelseicanthinkof.wordpress.com/
Bill Chance. http://billchance.org/
Sanctuary Home. http://sanctuaryhome.wordpress.com/
rona black photography. http://ronablackphotography.wordpress.com/
Mattie Bryant Photograpy. http://mattiebryant.wordpress.com/
I’m sure there are many more amazing and lovely blogs that I’ve left off my list.
Thank you so much!! ❤